Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hopelessness, fear and despair.










Six months ago, I bought CBD oil. It calms me, no arthritis and my neck is superb; sideways, shoulder to shoulder and no stiff neck. It’s truly a miracle.

I use 25 mg (an eye-dropper full) in the night time, bought hemp lotion for the right side of the foot. I do a lot of walking and sometimes I have hardened skin of the plantor surface. The callouses softed the hard stuff.

All of a sudden, sort of, the feeling of doom. Hopelessness, fear and despair. I’m pretty upbeat person, all told. Forge ahead, you know? Depression is a awful thing.

I stopped the CBD oil. Gradually, two or three days, I’m normal again. No symptoms at all.

I researched well, establish facts and investigation of hemp. Nevertheless, is bad for me.

On the negative side, $90 bucks a pop is nothing to sneeze at.  Live and learn.


No comments: